Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas house tour

I love decorating for Christmas. I wish we could have done more this year, but did have a few things I wanted to share with you. First a project I completed. I went to Goodwill and found these stocking holders. Number one, they're not all the same color.

But beyond that, they looked tacky and a little beat up.


But some TLC and some spray paint later....I think they turned out pretty good.




The stocking were hung on the dining room hutch with care....that's how that goes, right??


And here is the top of my kitchen cabinets.


And finally the Lusk '09 Christmas tree. I'm not a big fan of the garland, and even had ribbon to put on, but somehow I must have been out of the room during that part. Oh, and my camera does not like taking pictures of the tree. So it really doesn't do it justice, but anyway...

I'm hoping to hit the after Christmas clearance and get a few more things this year. And by the way, Goodwill is an awesome place to shop for Christmas decor. You just never know what little treasure you're going to find.

No comments: