Saturday, May 10, 2008

For my Mom

Happy Mother's Day

My Mother is so exceptional.
She means everything to me.
My childhood is so full
of special memories.

I can not begin to describe
the love that she has shown.
The times she held my hand.
The times she watched me go.

I can not begin to name
the sacrifices made.
Little things unseen
she never will proclaim.

I can not begin to show appreciation
for the values that she taught.
I'll pass them to my children
in hopes that they catch on.

My Mother is a gift
from the loving God above.
She's taught me how to worship
The One that she loves

I love you Mom
~Becky
May 2008

1 comment:

Angie said...

Hey Daniel and Becky! It's your cousin Angie. How are you guys doing? I found your blog through Heidi's. The kids are getting so big. Maybe we can keep up with what's is going on with each other now. I love the poem Becky. Happy Mother's Day!! Hope you have a great day!