Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy 29th Birthday Daniel!

Daniel and I met 11 years ago in college. Since that time, he has changed my life and made me a better woman, wife and mother. I could never begin to express my love and appreciation for him. He is the best man I know and I am privileged that he calls me his wife.

The following is in no particular order and is by no means, a complete list.

29 Things I love about my husband...to only name a few

1. His love for God.
2. The way he comes home and plays with the kids.
3. His creative romantic side.
4. His sense of humor.
5. His lightning quick wit - you never know when a zinger is coming.
6. His zest for life - he's such a big kid!
7. His kisses.
8. The way he makes me a better person.
9. He likes me - even though sometimes I don't give him a reason to.
10. The way he introduced me to God in such a way that He became real to me.
11. The way he looks at me when he wants me to smile.
12. His passion for his work.
13. His smokin' body!
14. The way he keeps me young and not so serious.
15. His smile.
16. His eyes.
17. The way we dream for the same things.
18. The way he gets all giddy when he talks about a fun event from his childhood.
19. The way he loves my family.
20. The way he gives David the perfect role-model of a man to follow after.
21. The way he looks at and adores Madelyn - his little Princess.
22. The fun we have on long car rides. I look forward to those.
23. The sparkle in his eye when he speaks so passionately about something.
24. The silly ways we have of communicating to each other in public with no one else knowing, sometimes with just a look.
25. His character.
26. The fact that I've never met anyone that did not like him, because he's such a genuine guy.
27. The way he can just talk to anyone.
28. His laugh.
29. His love for me.


Daniel, my life is so much better since you've been a part of it. I have fallen more in love with my Jesus from your example. You have given me the most beautiful children as well as a lovely home I am so proud of. Honey, I want you to know that I am so proud of you especially in this past year. You have just proved what I've known all along: You are an amazing provider for our family and you are the best husband a wife could ever have. If it's even possible, I love you more now than the day we wed. I hope you have a wonderful birthday Honey!
Love always and forever,
Becky

No comments: