Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Patience is a virtue

Well, it's been awhile since my last post. I was hoping to do better this time, but have failed. Thursday the kids and I went to Illinois and spent a few days with my family. We had a great time and I have a cute video of the kids with my Mom that I have to post at a later time. As many of you know, my husband is at the Fellowship of Christian Magicians conference this week and will not return to us until Saturday. He of course, took the laptop (my blogging luxury) and our camera (my blogging material) to the FCM with him. So, I am afraid that the blogging world will be a little scant until his return.

Even so, I shall tell you what our week has looked like. On Saturday, I came back to IN with kids and niece PJ in tow. We rented a movie (27 Dresses - a recommendation for those romantic types out there) and I began to feel a little under the weather. I have since come down with a bit of a head cold. I slept most of the day Sunday and so did not go to church. On Monday, I had an eye doctor appointment in the morning and did my grocery shopping, but returned in the afternoon to my couch for a few hours. The couch is my friend. By Monday night though, I was feeling a little more normal and did some cleaning around the house.

Today, I met Heather El Cinco and Jen at the Children's Museum. I have some adorable pics to share of those in attendance - I did borrow my parents camera for the week - however, I have no idea where our cable is that would allow me to download those puppies to the computer. So there again, bloggers be patient.

It has been a true joy to have PJ this week. I love her. I have found that her and I have a lot in common. She has been a huge help to me this week with the kids and I appreciate her more than she'll ever understand......at least more than she'll understand before kids of her own.

Well, I'm off to bed. Tomorrow we head out for Charlotte's Web at Free movie Wednesdays! I think I'm more excited than the rest of the group. This was one of my favorite books as a kid. I know, I know, weird since I'm deathly afraid of spiders. But I always pictured Charlotte not so much as a spider, but more as a friend.



Ta-ta for now!

No comments: