Saturday, July 26, 2008

Mealtime woes....

Well, it's been so long since my last post. I was beginning to fear that Kim or Shane might pass me up. HA! Well, I have many back posts to add and hope to do that soon, but for today, I thought I would post some pics of the kids.

David, as many of you know is all boy. He is rough and likes to tumble. He is very ornery at times, but let me tell you, when the boy sits down at the dinner table, he's very particular about how he eats. He very rarely gets food on his clothing, and has learned to use a napkin well. His momma must have done something right.


David after some Chef-boy-r-de. See, just a little around the mouth....

Now Madelyn is all girl. She loves jewelery and pretty clothes. She loves to have her hair look pretty and likes to put on a little make-up with Mom. However, when the girl sits down at a dinner table, all manners and prissiness is out the window. She is the messiest girl I've ever met. And her momma is sometimes horrified at how messy she can get. I have tried everything, but she refuses to use a fork or spoon, holding it in one hand and eating with the other. The girl just likes to play with her food.



Madelyn after the same meal.


Maybe the next Oompa Loompa?!




Many times after a meal, we go straight to the bath...


No comments: