Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Well, it's been awhile since my last post. I had meant to do the last one for a couple days now, but had some problems with the computer. They seem to be fixed now.

Not 2 much has been going on the last few days. Some laundry, some cleaning. We did go to Chuck E Cheese Sunday night to play and on Tuesday night we went to the Farmer's Market at Wash. Twp. Park. I'm looking forward to some sweet corn and a sugar baby (seedless watermelon).

My parents are headed in tomorrow. On Friday we are going to be putting up our fence. I'm so excited to get that done. It will be so nice for the kids. I will try and take some pictures of the work and pass them along.

The kids are looking forward to visiting with Momo and Papa. They've talked about them for a couple days now and I haven't even told them they are coming. They must sense it's about time for a visit. Well, I'm off for now. Still have a few things to finish up before our company.

No comments: