Saturday, September 13, 2008

Why?....

Last night I fixed some popcorn for the kids while they were watching a Thomas movie. They love their popcorn! Well, David went upstairs and all of a sudden he told Daniel: "I can't reach it, I can't reach it! I gotta get it out!" Daniel, clueless of our snack said: "You gotta get what out?" David, pointing at his nose, said "My popcorn." Daniel laid him out and got a flashlight and peered up his nose. He had to get tweezers and another little gadget to pull 2 popcorn kernels from up his nose. At least we hope it was just 2. That's all he could see. This is the first time he's ever done that and he's old enough to know better. Why do kids stick things up their nose? Why?

3 comments:

Painter el Cinco said...

I needed that!

Heidi said...

...and hopefully that will be the last time! Love the new design by the way. :)

Kim said...

I did not realize Daniel was a surgeon also. A friend on Andrew's stuck peas up his nose at age 6 and had to have surgery because he did not tell his mom.