Saturday, November 8, 2008

Busy busy busy

Well, it's been a long week. I feel like I've been so busy. Monday was spent cleaning. Tuesday I hosted Mom's group and worked on mounds of laundry. Wednesday was still laundry day and I also got my hair done. Thursday and Friday I had Cohen and Thursday night Mom and Dad came in. Can you believe I didn't take a single picture during their visit? I always intend to get the camera out and I failed to do so. We had a good visit as always. Mom and I enjoyed some shopping and the kids loved spending time with them and Missy the dog as well. Missy is getting bigger and has gained a whole pound. You better watch out now. She's a whole 2.4 pounds of growl and bite! David started not feeling good Thursday evening and I finally took him to the dr. today. He has an ear infection. We got some antibiotics and will be on the mend soon. Well, so this post is not completely boring, I will share with you some pictures from our trip to Beasley's corn maze a couple weeks ago.

Just getting started.


Come on Daniel, put the camera down and keep up please.


Which way do we go?


Heading the wrong way by himself!



The self-portrait guru.


David made a new friend. It was funny watching them try to decide which way to go. At one point they're walking ahead just carrying on the biggest conversation. Mr. Social-bug.


We have nick-named Madelyn "pickin' daisies". She is always lagging behind, off in her own world where ever we go and has to run to catch up. She will be the kid in left field picking daisies instead of paying attention to the game. I love you Madelyn!

No comments: