Friday, February 27, 2009

Chuck E Cheese time!

Tonight we headed to Chuck E Cheese with some friends for a party! It was a little chaotic on a Friday night but not as bad as I expected. We had some pizza, cake and of course the games. David sure did have a good time.


A little over a week ago, I ordered a Thomas cupcake cake from Wal-Mart. But David kept telling me he wanted a bolder cake. It's a particular Thomas episode that he likes. I finally gave in and decided to make him one. I was pleased with the way it turned out.


Luckily my Mother-in-law helped me out. She had an awesome cake icing tip that looked like grass that worked really well. Thanks Ruth Ann for all your help. I had fun!



David loved his bolder cake. Time to blow out the candles.


All in all it was a pretty good time. Will I do another birthday party at Chuck E Cheese?? Maybe on a Tuesday at 10am. Or maybe not. You have to try everything at least once.

No comments: