Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Little Pony party

Saturday we celebrated Madelyn's 3rd birthday with a My Little Pony party.

She told Catherine that night that her favorite part of the party was her My Little Pony cake. Makes a momma's heart burst with pride!

She loved her scooter we got her. Although David is going to need a bike or scooter or something. I think I bought an argument. =]

David and his buddy JJ got to hang out among the girls. He was glad to have a friend to play with. All in all, it was a good time.


And a bonus....

This cute little guy is my first great nephew Hunter. Isn't he just the cutest!??

1 comment:

Hunter's Mommy said...

The party was amazing.
See mommy you were not happy w/ the way the cake turned out and that was her favorite part!!
Thanks for having me and Hunter.
Love the pic btw!!

love you all!!