Saturday, December 12, 2009

Birthday Celebrations!!


Today marked my 32nd birthday. It started out with a special pancake breakfast made by my husband. Then I had a visitor mid morning to wish me happy birthday and drop off some gifts. (Thanks Heidi!). At noon, we had lunch and a birthday party with cake and presents.

The kids ready for the party!

Love the Snowman cake! I had one for one of my birthday's when I was a kid and I think it was one of my favorite cakes Mom ever made!! Brought back some good memories!


Madelyn post-cake. Notice the blue lips!

After lunch I took a nap and then we headed to Steak n' Shake for supper and Christmas at the Zoo. I had to laugh because we stood in line for Santa for about 15 minutes, and both kids got extremely bored. They decided they didn't want to see Santa, they just wanted to ride the train. You didn't have to tell us twice, so off we went to another line to wait for the train. It was a good time!

I had a great day spending time with my family. They made me feel very special. Thank you Daniel, David and Madelyn! Love you!!

No comments: