Thursday, August 5, 2010

Reclamation

 

And this time, we did it right.  Mom had an opportunity to make amends for her parenting fail.  For days David had been working this tooth with his tongue.  Finally it got to a point it had to come out.  I convinced him of the benefits of another visit from the tooth fairy.  You know....$$$.  I promised that I would take him to Target to pick out a toy.  He's been saving some money since Christmas and he finally had a pretty good chunk to buy something nice.  At first, he wanted to think about it.  But after awhile he relented.  We went into the bathroom and I was able to pull his tooth.  There was no blood and he didn't even flinch.  We were finally able to put one of HIS teeth under the pillow for the tooth fairy.  
Side note - I did keep this one just in case we have another freak occurrence with the losing of teeth.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Good because I threw away my spares yesterday! :)