Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas recap - Avon to Stonington

Well, we started out with Christmas at home.  Santa came to the Lusk household a little early this year because he knew we would be out of town on Christmas Day.  Do you like our fireplace?  I wish we could hang our stockings on it. 


We then packed up and headed over to my parents house.  That evening, Madelyn and I decorated our cookies we had made.





She did well decorating.  She even got to enjoy a couple.  I think this was her first of many cookies this week.  :)
 Christmas Eve night we opened presents.  For Molly, the paper was just a flying!!


My great nephew Hunter enjoyed the present I gave him.  It sang a little tune and every time he pushed the button he would dance.  So cute!!


We had a great time getting together with family.  I wouldn't change it for anything.

My sis Lori and niece Catherine

Here's my Dad with the present we made for him.  It's a mouse pad that says "Papa's good luck charms".  To help with his poker games online of course.  :)


And of course Christmas would not be complete without singing Happy Birthday to Jesus.


My Mom's best friend Marge.
Always chaotic, always too short, but a great Christmas with family and friends!

No comments: