Thursday, March 22, 2012

Catching up!

So the blogging is few and far between to say the least.  No real good excuse, so let's save all that and just see if I can get you caught up.  We'll start off with Valentine's Day.

I have found a new love...Pinterest.  It's kind of hard to explain.  I guess it's kind of a cross between Google and Facebook.  Like a social search engine of sorts... Some think it's mainly a woman thing, but lately I've seen quite a few men jump on board this Pinterest band wagon.  Madelyn and I have been trying to find some new ways to do the do!  Ponytails and bows can get to be mundane.  So we tried something new in honor of St. Valentine.


Can you see the heart?  I pulled the rest of her hair up into two loose buns on each side of her head.  I have to say it turned out pretty cute for our first try!  And Madelyn couldn't wait to go to school and show it off to her friends!



David had a project where he had to make a box to hold his Valentine's.  Pinterest to the rescue once again!  It's amazing what you can do with an old kleenex box, some brown paint, and just the hint of an idea.

 
Well, shoot!  Mater looks ready to eat up some Valentine's don't you think?








No comments: