Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Compassion, Pinterest and a Contest

September marks blog month for Compassion International.  Since the month began, 1,515 children have been sponsored through bloggers.  Praise God!  1,593 children in poverty still need sponsors.  Please go to Compassion's sponsor site and prayerfully consider sponsoring one of these precious children.  I guarantee you will be blessed!

I am proud to introduce you to Gloria, my sponsored child.  She is 8 years old and from Indonesia. 


 Isn't she the cutest?!


I have an incredible opportunity for you to turn around and bless your own Compassion child by pinning and repinning on Pinterest.  You can find all the details here:  My Sponsored Child Pinterest Contest.  


If you are not familiar with Pinterest, get ready!  One highly addictive and fun website!  On the right hand side of this page, click on "Follow me on Pinterest".  On my profile, go to the board "My sponsored child".  Can you repin "Pin it for my Sponsored Child" or any and all pins on this board?  I will follow you and repin back.  How about it?  Let's work together and bless another Compassion child.

If you are on Pinterest, but not a Compassion Sponsor, you can help me out by repinning my pin.  Or, if you choose to sign up to become a sponsor through Compassion, you will automatically get 30 entries into the contest. 

Oh, and before I forget, the prizes go directly to your sponsored child!  What a blessing it could be to receive a $25 or $100 gift this month.  

Oh, how God is going to move and bless this one!  I'm excited, aren't you?!  Happy pinning!

No comments: