Tuesday, May 21, 2013

When purpose doesn't align with our dreams

I am honored to be guest posting at Teresa Shields Parker's blog today.

It Starts early...


"What do you want to be when you grow up?"  she asked.  She was aiming the question at my then three year old daughter twirling in her Princess dress wearing a cowgirl hat with magic wand in hand.  "A Princess", she answered.  It did seem the most logical answer.....

My daughter has since expressed interest in firefighting, veterinary service, cowgirl, and even just an 'ordinary mom' (her words, not mine.)....

To read more, head on over to Teresa Shields Parker's blog. 

And make sure that you sign up for her free book, Gift of Purpose.  A beautiful book that will guide you in finding your purpose in Him.  It has blessed me, and I know that it will bless you too.


No comments: