Friday, June 27, 2008

Whew, it's been a whirlwind of a week. We've had VBS this week from 9-noon everyday. It has wiped me and the kids out. David's not normally a napper, but this week, he has been for sure. Let me see if I can get y'all caught up.

Last weekend Daniel decided to give David a haircut. He watched the video that came with the clippers to kinda learn a little. I think David knew he was in trouble about half way through the haircut when he told Daniel he needed to watch the bedo (video) again. HA!




It doesn't look too bad. But let's just say that Mommy will just pay the $ for Cookie Cutters from now on. =]

On Monday I took Madelyn to get a haircut. Her hair had started to get a little unruly and difficult to manage.

Before........


After......YEAH!


And now for a few VBS pics.

Princess Christina! Eat your heart out Gary!


Lisa.....lovin' the umbrella girl!


Ryan on the phone in the bathroom....Now, before you ask, Christina as my witness, I was in the kitchen, he had the door open taking the preschool boys to the potty, and as I looked up, this is what I saw. I don't even think he knew Christina and I were giggling at him, OR that I snapped a few pictures. Gotcha Ryan!


"Why is there no signal in here? Someone must have flushed!"


Jeremy showing the camera a little love...while filling Jen's water balloons.

Chloe saw the camera and had to get a pic!

David.....lookin' cute!


Wonder what these 2 are cooking up??!


Some art from the 5th and 6th grade! We took one day and used some glow-in-the-dark-paint and let our creativity fly! There sure is a lot of 'creativity' in that class! I think one drawing included a 'headless deadly chicken'. 12 year old boys are weird!


Well, that has been our week. Lots of craziness and lots of nappys. But all-in-all we had a good time! Stay tuned for some new posts. I have a couple in the works....Can't miss 'em!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Hmmm...I'm going to go ahead and give the edge to "Cookie Cutters" :)