Thursday, June 19, 2008

Silly Words

I'm sorry it's been so long since my last post. Our community garage sales are this weekend, so I've been trying to get ready for that so things have been kind of crazy around here. I'll try to do a little better.

I'd been thinking about what to post, since I'm not good at taking pictures daily, so I thought I'd do a post on some silly things my kids say. Mainly so I don't forget. I know there were some words that were funny when David first started to talk, and I've already forgotten them. So to save my memory and maybe for a little enjoyment, here you go.

David:

See Sees (like Cici's Pizza) = Sissy

Spy-eye-cle = Motorcycle

Crang crang = Cranky the Crane (It took me forever on this one to figure out what he was talking about).

I am bones = Homophones - sung to to the tune of the following Veggie Tales Song.



I wanna a moo-wee moo-wee = I like to move it move it (sang at the top of his lungs in Wal-Mart while doing a little jig!)




Madelyn:

Open a guys = Open your eyes

Tan two = Thank you

Ho jew = Hold you

Gawj two = Garage sale


Well, that is all I can remember for now. I may post some more if they come up. I think it's funny to hear kids learn to talk. Some of the things they say are so funny and you just wonder how they come up with them. I'll leave one last one from Aaron from a few years back. I used to wonder if Daniel had another girlfriend named Patsy.

Aaron:

Passy = Becky

HAHA!

No comments: