Thursday, August 28, 2008

Down on the farm

Y'all ready for a WEED'N?! Follow us on down the road!


Here is the beautiful bride before she is given away.


(Insert a picture of the bride and groom together here. I swear they were together, I swear they took pictures together, but for some reason, me and my camera were no where around. Bummer!)

On to the party! And a party it would not be without a little Texas Hold'em! (That's the groom in the purple shirt).



And now my husband after a little Hold'em. He won! Good man, good man!



The games didn't stop there. There were washers, horse shoes, corn hole and that ball/string game that Shelby has. Here's David playing washers with Josh.



David sure did have a good time. I caught him for just a minute. He gave me a quick grin, and then was off again!


When I asked Madelyn to pause for a grin, this was all I got.


Funny, that's all I got from Uncle Phil too! =]


Here's Mom under the tent. We all sat there most of the time, because it seemed to be coolest place around.


And to just prove that I was there and that it was hot!


There was a good time had by all. There was even some 4-wheeling down to the 'crik'. The food was good, the company was good. Can't get much better than that. Well, except for the bride doing a little chicken dance!

The Chicken Dance

1 comment:

Mrs. Seals said...

Who plays cards with a magician? Of course he is going to win, his hands are too fast and he probably always carries a deck of cards. Way to go Daniel!