Monday, August 18, 2008

New shoes for fall

Check it out ladies!

After getting my Kohl's $10 gift card in the mail, I decided we would use it toward some new shoes.

David definitely needed some new tennis shoes for fall. I was lucky enough to find 2 pair. Both are Munchkins by Stride Rite. The blue ones were on clearance for $8.99 and the brown ones were on sale for $20. After the gift card, I was able to get both pair for $21 with tax. I sure do love a good deal.

For Madelyn we went to Stride Rite. They were running a special buy one pair get 50% off the 2nd pair. I got an awesome deal on hers as well.

I'm beginning to fear that both kids may be taking after their dad for feet. David is in an 11 and Madelyn a 7. Help us all.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Cute pic, but don't let them take their cues from Josiah and wear them out that way. :)

Painter el Cinco said...

Like the shoes! Went to Kohl's and I found a clearance pair too!

Heather