Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Part 1

Tuesday morning December 23rd. Santa visits the Lusk house a little early this year.


Playing with his new Mater and smiling over Santa's knowledge he would want a Diesel 10 without him even asking! Later on in the day he informed me we forgot something. We forgot to tell Santa thank you. So this week we are going to write Santa a thank you note. My sweet boy.


Madelyn playing with her new cash register. Later on in the day David was pretending to shop and Madelyn was scanning him through the check out. Then David announced Madelyn it's your turn to be mommy now! How my heart swelled!


My dear husband did good this year! He surprised me with a laptop. He found a great deal he just couldn't pass up. I can finally clear out my loft and desk top computer to make a much needed play room for the kids. We definitely need it now with all the new toys. The kids spent the rest of the day playing with their new toys.
Daniel ventured out to drop off some gifts at the Danville rehab center and got stuck in the ice. He was on 36 out by the old Ritter's and his truck would not make it up the slight hill. He parked it and hitched a ride with someone. It took him nearly an hour and 15 minutes to make it to the Chuck E Cheese near our house. We did not leave for my parents Tuesday night as intended due to the ice but headed over Christmas Eve day. Round 2 coming up!

No comments: