Friday, October 23, 2009

Halloween cookies!

This year the kids have really started to get excited about Halloween. It's a fun time of year for me too. So we decided to make some Halloween sugar cookies. It was fun making the cookie dough. They didn't understand how all that stuff was going to make a cookie. They only helped cut and bake about the first dozen, and then decided to go play, but we had a good time anyway.

Cutting out fun shapes.


Ready for baking.


Time to sample!!


And some of our finished product. I did most of the decorating after they'd gone to bed. That is the part that drives me crazy. It seems the more I decorate, the more they multiply and the more I have to do. And with Daniel out of town, I had to do all of it by myself. I'll be glad when the kids are old enough to do that part on their own. Stay tuned for more Halloween fun!!

No comments: