Sunday, June 27, 2010

Back home in the Country!!

The kids and I went to Illinois to spend a few days with Mom and Dad. We had a great time! I was able to visit with an old friend from High School and College I haven't seen in years. So good to see you Darla. Why in the world did we not get a picture?? I also spent a day shopping with my Momma and Sister. That was a great time! We haven't done that in years! Of course Molly was the center of attention as she traveled for the first time to Illinois.

Molly and Aunt Lori


Papa and Molly hanging out on the porch...

Mom and Dad and all the kiddos...

I was also able to visit with my Great Nephew Hunter! Isn't he just the cutest??!


Molly, Madelyn and I headed back to Indiana leaving David to spend a few days with Momo and Papa. So far he's having a great time! Dad has taken him to see some trains up town as they load grain, he's gone shopping a couple times, and he's having a great time playing with the neighbor kids next door. I don't think he's going to want to come home anytime soon. Especially when there's a promise of fishing with Papa coming this week!

No comments: