Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Celebrate Plate

Awhile back I purchased what we call a Celebrate plate.  A dear friend had told me about hers and I just thought the idea was neat!  Anytime someone in the family has a special day, for example a birthday, a good grade, a goal accomplished, then they get to use the Celebrate plate for dinner.  This one I bought from a company called Blessing Unlimited.  Around the plate it says: "He will take great delight in you; He will rejoice over you with singing."  Zephaniah 3:17 



Daniel has been working so hard on selling his new library shows.  He had a goal of 50 libraries for this summer's schedule.  Well, I am so proud to say that he met his goal and exceeded it so far by 10.  The day he broke his goal, he ate dinner on the Celebrate plate as we recognized his achievement.  Way to go Daniel!  I am so proud of you and know He rejoices with you as well. 
By the way, I told him that I wish I could have served him a big fat juicy steak instead of our humble sloppy joe, but such is life.  :)

No comments: