Sunday, May 13, 2012

Blessed Mother's Day

Mother's Day began on Thursday with a tea at Madelyn's school.  What a very special day with my sweet girl!  She insisted on dressing up that day and looked beautiful!


I was showered with hand-made gifts, serenaded with two very sweet songs and also treated to some wonderful food.  What a special day!

On Saturday, Daniel came over and took the kids shopping.  They surprised me with a beautiful hanging flower for my front porch.  We enjoyed a fun day!

Sunday morning was so special!  At 6:45 I awoke to 3 beautiful children in my bed.  They had some cards and candy for me too.  David's card was made at school.  Inside was handwritten:  Dear Mommy, I hope you have a great mothers day.  Go down Stares.  I love you mommy.  Love David

Intrigued, I was led down stairs and found this:


My boy made it a point to wake up early, wake up the girls - including getting Molly out of her crib, set up their presents on my bed and make me breakfast.  He even cleaned up his mess.  And he did this all on his own!  I tell you what, he is going to make a little girl very happy someday.  But for now, he's mine and I cherish him!

After church, we picked up some lunch and went to the park to play.


Let me tell you, I couldn't have asked for a better day.  And I couldn't be more proud of my children.  They are precious to me and I couldn't imagine my life without them.  Be still my heart!

No comments: