Friday, September 26, 2008

A trip to the dentist

On Tuesday afternoon I took both David and Madelyn to the dentist for the first time. David was such a big boy! He climbed right up into the big chair, with 'Froggies' of course and opened his mouth wide. Of course, it helped that Cars was on the little TV attached to his chair. =]


David enjoying Cars.


He had no cavities and did very well with the little polishing tool whirring inside his mouth.

Madelyn had her teeth cleaned with a tooth brush and sat on my lap instead of sitting up in the big chair. Because of that I have no pictures of her big day, but she did well also. They are growing up so fast! By the way, I went to the dentist for the first time in about 5 years and had NO cavities! Whew! I will never wait that long again!

No comments: