Saturday, October 11, 2008

What a whirlwind....

On Wednesday my parents came into town to visit. They brought the newest member of the family with them. The kids loved Missy. She is a chihuahua/Yorkie mix. She is the smallest puppy I have ever seen in my life. She weighs 1.4 pounds and is no bigger than a minute. David fell in love.


Missy joined in all the activities. Napping, reading, the occasional romp.


"Mom, do we have to give her back?"


On Thursday Dad helped me paint our master bedroom. I am finally done with our master bedroom and bathroom project. Stay tuned for the big reveal! On Friday I started watching Cohen, Hannah's little boy. He sure is a doll and he's such a good baby!



The kids had so much to do between playing with Missy and Cohen and Momo and Papa that they were exhausted. Mom and Dad went home Friday afternoon and that evening we were getting ready to go out for dinner and this is what we found on the couch:


On top of it all, today I had a small yard sale to get rid of some furniture we no longer needed in the bedroom and the loft. Madelyn took a nap but I couldn't get David to nap for nothing. I was in the dining room waiting for our supper to be done and I heard some snoring. I found this on the couch again:


How can he sleep like that? Don't think it's just the couch. Apparently the chair is good for some Z's as well. Awwww!!!


All in all we had a great weekend and are looking forward to another visit from Momo and Papa. This one seemed too short!

No comments: