Saturday, February 27, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday David!!

5 years ago today at 2:15am, the sweetest little boy slipped into my heart. Today we celebrated as a family.

Madelyn got David some Bakugan's. I so do not understand these little things, but David loves them. Of course, knowing my daughter we did not tell her what she had gotten him until we were ready to wrap it at the last possible minute. Why? Because it is impossible for her to keep a secret. Within 5 minutes, she had let the cat out of the bag.

You can just call her "Big Mouth".

And here's David with his new bike.

This afternoon, David and Madelyn also got to go to Chuck E Cheese with Daddy and play. We were supposed to have the grandparents and cousins over for a party, but Momma has been sick the last couple days so we've rescheduled that for another day. I think David had a fun day. It's hard to believe he is 5 years old. Time flies by so quickly. He has started to act so grown up to me in the last few weeks. I am so proud to be his Momma!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday David! I can't believe he is 5!